Friday, October 24, 2008

Prayer Request

I had a quick prayer request and this was the quickest way I knew to get the word out. I just started back to work this week after 5 weeks off after Joy's birth/ death and I got a phone call 15 minutes ago about a work meeting I am to be a part of at 1:30 EST. Apparently it looks as if there might be some cuts coming to my department. Please keep us in your prayers. I have to admit I've thought this might possibly be coming. I don't think I could handle this right now, but I know God is faithful to provide.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Dear Lord,
I pray that you would be with Sharleen during this meeting. I pray that you would protect her job and her family during this difficult time in the world and during the pain of missing Joy. Bring her peace and comfort, knowing that you're in control, Lord and that someday we won't have these struggles in heaven. Thank you for the blessing and encouragement Sharleen's been in my life in short time I've known her. And please Lord, help her transition back into her "new" normal life of work and family, when life is so not normal anymore. In the name of your Son who has provided us with redemption, AMEN. (Did you know the defninition of amen is "so be it?"

Kirsten said...

Praying for you Sharleen. God has you in the palm of His hands. Even when it feels like things are uncertain - He never changes. He has a plan and will provide for you and your family. Trust Him. He is faithful.

Blessings,
Kirsten C.

manizor said...

just saw this update now (8pm). any word? praying for you guys.

melissa