Friday, October 24, 2008

Job Update

Well, we had our phone conference/ meeting and I have no definite answers on how I'm going to be impacted. Basically there are 3 of us ladies that do the same job and our supervisor wants us to consolidate our hours and be able to give up some of our weekly hours so that we all can keep our jobs. Looks like we might have more answers on how we will be impacted come Monday. I'm currently working 32 hours as it is, my hours have already been cut once this year. I'm not happy about that, but I'm pleased to say I still have a job. Typically in a situation like this I'd be complaining, but I know this is a difficult time for everyone and lots of people are losing their jobs, so I feel blessed to still be employed. God is good! I'll update when I get more answers. Thank you for all the prayers!

No comments: