Thursday, September 4, 2008

Open for Business

So I have now officially opened my blog up to be viewed by all who care to read. Initially I had intended for it to be like my own personal therapeutic journal and eventually sharing it with others. That process has been quickened by my husband. In his own way to be understood he shared my blog with a few people. Which probably would not have been that big of a deal except that I had not yet shared it with those I am close to and plus he didn't ask. He thought anyone could find it online, but that was not the case. Anyway, I still love you Lewis.

2 comments:

tjcoyne said...

Thank you so much for giving me a glimpse into your thoughts. I can not imagine what you are going thru but know that you are in my prayers everyday and I pray that Joy is a miracle waiting to happen and surprise everyone. She certainly seems to be a fighter !

The Sloterbeeks said...

This is awesome! I love the ultrasound pics! Would it be okay if I liked to it off my blog?