Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Steps

I have to post that my 19 month old daughter, Phoebe, has officially taken her first steps! It happened on Friday and she has done it everyday since then...5 days in a row. Yes, I said she is 19 months!!! Talk about a late bloomer! Nobody is more excited than me. It gets quite exhausting having to carry around a 24 pound child when you are 29 weeks pregnant. It's really only an issue when we are not at home...well except for those darn stairs. Ugh! I'm hoping and praying that in the next month the walking will be a full-time gig for her. She has become quite proficient in scooting on her butt. For those of you have seen it first hand it's quite a sight. For months now she has been wearing thin her pants and shorts on her right butt cheek and I must say they get quite dirty. Many are permanently stained. Anyway, I'm just happy there seems to be an end, or should I say a beginning, in sight!

No comments: