Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Into the arms of Jesus

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went into labor this past Monday, Sept. 15, 2008. Joy Elizabeth was born at 11:57am by wasy of c-section. She had a heartbeat up until the time of delivery and quickly ran into the arms of Jesus. She weighed 2lbs and was 12.5 inches long. She was gorgeous! We got to spend 24 hours with her in our room just loving on her. We bury her on Fri. Sept. 19th.

I'm still in the hospital now and should be getting out today. Please keep me and my family in your prayers this is a very difficult time for us right now. I'll post more details in the next few days.

Love and blessings to all of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharleen, I'm so sorry for your loss. Shawn came home from lunch yesterday and told me that he had gone to the hospital to see you guys and he gave me your blog address. I spent yesterday reading through it. Your faith in God through all of this has really encouraged me. I pray that God will hold you close during this time of grieving and that you will have peace that passes all understanding.

Rosie

lots_of_love_four_kids said...

praying for you- comfort and peace.
God Bless You.

tjcoyne said...

Sharleen - I thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I am so thankful to have you in my life and for having the chance to know Joy thru you !

manizor said...

thinking of you all today and praying for you.

mel