Monday, August 18, 2008

A Dream

This is a record...two posts in one day? You'd think I had nothing else to do eh? Well...you'd be wrong. At leat this is my last day with Lewis gone. He will be back tomorrow and my 9 day streak of going solo will come to an end. Thank God!

Anyway...I had such an awesome dream last night. I'm so glad because I seemed to have a hard time getting comfortable last night. At least I know I entered R.E.M. sleep since I had a dream. LOL Okay on with it already. I dreamt that Joy was born alive!! The doctors told me that her condition was not as extensive as they had first thought. She was still missing a right leg and had some of her organs exposed, but they were going to do surgeries to repair that. In my dream I kept thinking how I could not wait to tell everyone the good news. I know it was a dream, but it gave me peace. It is the second dream of it's kind where everything turned out to be alright.

Oh I pray for more of those dreams. Just thought I'd share. ;)

No comments: