Monday, December 15, 2008

Three Months

I just got the most thoughtful email and pictures sent to me from my new friend, Rachel, she too knows the grief and heartbreak associated with having a daughter born still. Her sweet baby girl, Felicity Faith, went to be with Jesus on Oct.6, 2008....3 weeks to the day after Joy. You can find her blog, Home on the Range, on my blog roll.

The pictures were taken at Redondo Beach, CA by her friend Emily. Thank you so much Rachel & Emily!! You have brought great joy to this day that marks three months since Joy was born into the arms of Jesus. I miss her more than I can possibly put into words! The pictures literally took my breath away because they were so unexpected.


















2 comments:

Rachel said...

I forgot to send one picture of the ocean and horizon. check your email, it's coming.

Megan said...

hello sharleen. I am blog buddies with rachel. we also share a similar journey. The loss of a baby. Something i see you are walking through as well.
May God hold you tight, and reveal His goodness to you, even in heartache.

I have a list of families that are grieving with hope on my blog. Please feel free to look it over. I am hoping to add you and your sweet little lady. Please let me know if that would be ok. My email is on the side bar. Please include a link to your blog.

I hope to chat more with you.

Hold on tightly to truth. Things will become less raw, I promise. She is in paradise...and in the arms of the King. That is something to smile about!