Sunday, May 17, 2009

Walk with Faith

Every now and then I find myself googling "limb-body wall complex" and various other related searches to see if I find any new info out there. In my search I came across a post on a message board by a lady named Jennifer, who is pregnant with her third child. That baby was diagnosed with limb-body wall complex back in Feb. My heart immediately broke for her. I was in her shoes this time last year and felt the need to reach out to her and let her know that she is not alone. I think that was back in March and I have been praying for her ever since. I had wondered if she ever saw my response to her. She had.

The other week I got an email from Jennifer. She is just about 32 weeks pregnant with her sweet baby. She has just started a blog "Walk with Faith." Jennifer, her husband Jamie, their two boys, and this precious unborn baby need our prayers.

Please join me in lifting this family up in prayer. Visit her blog.....offer words of encouragement, prayer, and support. As far as I know...God is still in the business of performing miracles, and that is just what I'll be praying for! Will you join me?

3 comments:

Jennifer McInnis said...

Sharleen,

Thank you so much!! I've been truly blessed to have talked with you. I appreciate all the prayers - more than you will ever know. Thanks again!!

Jennifer

Desiree said...

Still praying for you.

Teresa said...

My daughter Amanda is carrying a baby with Limb-Body Wall. His name is Gabriel. Last year they lost baby Felix at 24 weeks. He was stillborn for no apparent reason. And now this with Gabe. It's hard to believe. They too have chosen to carry - she's at about 26 weeks now. It helps to read other stories of hope. We too are praying for a miracle for little Gabe, but regardless, we know that God is good, and He is in control.

Praying for a healthy and peaceful delivery for your newest little one, and for a safe delivery for Jennifer and peace for their family too.