Friday, July 11, 2008

New

Wow, I have a blog!? I did not think I had it in me. After attempting to start a journal, with some failed attempts, I figured this might be a better way to gather my thoughts. Not only am I new to blogging, but I am fairly new to this strange existence I've been living over the last couple months. I will explain soon...I promise. As mentioned, I wanted to journal and have 5 pages dedicated to the topic, yet I feel like I have gotten no where. Perhaps a blog will be my new tool? Hopefully a successful one.

I have to admit I've been inspired by some other women who have walked in my shoes and shared their painful journey along the way. So, I will make my meager attempt at this hoping it will be therapeutic at the least and maybe, just maybe one day it will help someone else the way some other lady's blogs have helped me.

No comments: